I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go into the house of the Lord.' Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! - Psalm 122
Aglow will be standing within the gates of Jerusalem for our 2019 Jerusalem Convocation!
- Dates: September 8-17, 2019 (convocation and 6-day tour.)
- Theme: A Right Time for Israel.
- Speakers: Jane Hansen Hoyt, Asher Intrater - Revive Israel, Dan Juster - Restoration from Zion.
- Hotel: Dan Jerusalem Hotel, Mount Scopus.
- Registration opened: December 3, 2018 (online registration only for overflow room seating)
I truly believe that this is what the Lord has indicated for Aglow in 2019. I see our relationship with Jewish believers connected to our Kingdom mandate, with Jerusalem as the center of all – the ultimate seat of His Government. - Jane Hansen Hoyt
Convocation Space is Limited
We have room for 850 which is full. An overflow room that will seat 150 has been opened. First come, first served.
If Israel requires a prearranged visa for visitors from your country, make sure to have a visa before starting the registration process. (US citizens and select countries do not require visas to enter Israel.) Follow this link for a list of countries from which visitors to Israel are required to present a visa.
The Convocation and Tour Packages are FULL. There are some hotel spaces available for Convocation Only on Plan C. We are receiving some cancellations so space may become available in the Convocation and Tour packages. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for the Convocation and Tour Packages please contact Gate 1 Travel - 1-800-682-3333, for Cheryl Ext. 1181or Roberta Ext. 1146.
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a two-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
|1.||ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250. Register with Aglow before going to Gate 1 Travel.|
Register with Gate 1 Travel: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel)
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- NO refunds will be issued after June 30th.
Health and Mobility Issues Policy
Aglow International does not advise anyone with health issues or mobility issues to travel on our Aglow Israel Tours. The travel in Israel is quite demanding. You must be able to handle your own luggage; be able to navigate and wait in long airport lines; walk well and on your own on uneven and stony, bumpy roads to access tour sights. We ask people not to travel on this trip unless advised and cleared by their doctors if they have health issues.
Not able to attend in person? Webcasting will be available in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Korean. Cost: $250. Webcast registration is now open.
There will be 8 languages translated at the Convocation. Those 8 languages are:
- Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Danish, German, Chinese (Cantonese).
- Attendees at the convocation, seated in either the main auditorium or the overflow room, will be able to hear the messages translated in one of these languages.
- The translators will sit in a translation booth and the listeners will use headphones to hear their translation.
And there will be 5 languages in which the webcast will be livestreamed. Those 5 languages are:
- English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean
- Webcast attendees needing other languages can be encouraged to subscribe to the English webcast and arrange for someone to translate to the group.
God bless you as you prepare for this historic event.