Local groups have long been the heart and soul of the ministry. These Kingdom Communities, called Fellowships or Lighthouses are formed within neighborhoods and workplaces throughout the nations. Our groups have a heart for people and find ways to bring the radiant love of God to their community, neighborhoods and workplaces.
Aglow women and men reach into their local areas to feed the homeless, minister in jails and prisons, share Bible studies, work with orphans, reach out to juvenile facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc. They have outreaches in the parks to reach families. The possibilities are endless.
- Fellowships (also called Lighthouses) - to reach the community at large
- Candlelight Groups – provides an opportunity for a prayer group or Bible study group to be linked to Aglow International
- Men of Issachar Groups - Led by men for men. Find out more
- Generations Groups - groups to reach out to the younger generations. Find out more
- Aglow@home Groups – the newest expression of Aglow with the focus on in-home meetings. Find out more
To find a group outside the U.S., see our International websites listings.
To find a location near you, fill out the form below and you will be contacted by an Aglow leader in your area.